Sunday, May 16, 2010

Butterfly song

We grew up in a little town, Butterfly and I
When my heart was broken she let me cry
On her shoulder
As my world got colder
Sometimes it was winter in my life
But it was always spring for my butterfly

*Chorus* She was a beautiful, social butterfly
Everybody said, yeah that she was alright
Oooo oo Oh oh
Prettiest girl I know
Somehow, Someday
She’s gonna fly away
You can’t leave cause you’re mine
Butterfly

She always said I was a butterfly too
I had to bust out of my cocoon
But I didn’t believe
Then I had to leave her
I ran away to be star
And now I wonder where you are
You’re making me cry
Oh little butterfly

*Chorus*

I got a call the other day
My butterfly just flew away
I flew three hours just to see her
As my heart filled up with fear
I run to waiting room
Gotta hear the latest news
What did the doctor say?
Will she be ok?
There doing all they can for her
But they’re still not sure
Before Long
She was gone

She was a beautiful social butterfly
Then the doctor said, she’s not gonna be alright
Oooo oo Oh oh
Prettiest girl I know
I knew someday; she was gonna fly away
You can’t leave, your mine butterfly

We grew up in a little town, Butterfly and I

A. Richart

No comments:

Post a Comment