Friday, May 7, 2010

I dont want to go in

I don’t wanna go in

~I opened up the screen door but I didn’t want to go in I 'd rather get back on my bike and ride away but I had to get more papers so I could finish my route
I was only 13 but I didn’t want to go in

-Cause through the window I can hear yelling shouting weeping I don’t wanna go in I know Mom's been trying now she's crying Daddy's denying and I am Dying-

I opened up the screen door but I didn’t wanna go in I’d rather get back in my car and drive away but I had to get an education so I could finish school I was only 16 But I didn’t wanna go in

-Cause through the window I can hear yelling, shouting, weeping. I don't want to go in I know Mom's been trying, now she's crying. Daddy's denying and I am Dying -Oh ya Im Dying..

I opened up the screen door but I didn’t want to go in I'd rather get back on the plane and fly away but I had to get more memories so I could move on with my life I was only 25 but I didn’t want to go in

-Cause through the window I cant hear the Yelling, Shouting, Weeping I still don’t wanna go in Mom was trying now she's crying daddy's Denying now he lies Dying oh he is dying and I am crying too but I don’t wanna go in!

No, no not again.~

--A. Richart

No comments:

Post a Comment