Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Official Will and Tesament

You just never know when you are going to leave the world. So this is my Last Will and Testament.Everyone has important things in their life and these are the valuables I have that I want those I love to enjoy long after I am gone.

All of my happiness and joy goes to.....Lexi Sanderson(who really needs it)
All of my heart goes to...........................Reese Thomas(Because he stole it)
All of my laughter goes to......................My mother (who doesn't laugh enough)
All of my memories go to.......................Juliana Dunn(because she made most of them)
All of my money goes to.........................Mike Richart(who really needs it)
All of my dreams go to...........................Anya Clutter(because she always believed in mine)
All of my love goes to..............................My father(because he have enough)
All of my poems/songs go to.................Callie Kraft(who needs comfort)
All of my music goes to..........................Elizabeth Gonsauls(because she inspired it)
All of my personal possessions..............Mark & Matt Richart(because I can)
All of my pain..........................................Blake Anderson(because he broke my heart)

If you are one this list you have effected my life in some way..positively or negatively. I hope you all miss me! Because I will miss you all.

2 comments:

  1. yeah Reese and Blake should switch spots!!
    ILY Blog Stalker!! <3

    ReplyDelete