Friday, July 23, 2010

I Dance Alone


I fell out of love
So I hit the club
I don't want no one around
Just turn the music up loud
Leave your drink on the table
You don't read my label
Sorry if you get the wrong impression
I came here to lose depression

I Dance Alone
You can't take me home
You want to play this game?
You'll go down with shame.
So let the games begin
I'll bet “all in”
Your one night stand
Is a losing hand
You can't take me home
Cause I dance alone

Just get off back
Don't talk like that!
Ya say that love is all you want
But I'm the prey in your stupid hunt
Well, here is a news flash
I don't like your white trash
Boy,why don't you show some gratitude
You don't mess with my attitude

I Dance Alone
You can't take me home
You want to play this game?
You'll go down with shame.
So let the games begin
I'll bet “all in”
Your one night stand
Is a losing hand
You can't take me home
Cause I dance alone

I just want to dance
You don't have a chance
To play with my heart
I'll never fall apart
Won't ever let down my guard
Because my heart is scarrred
So just leave me be
Now you can see

I Dance Alone
You can't take me home
You want to play this game?
You'll go down with shame.
So let the games begin
I'll bet “all in”
Your one night stand
Is a losing hand
You can't take me home
Cause I dance alone
You can't take me home
You want to play this game?
You'll go down with shame.
So let the games begin
I'll bet “all in”
Your one night stand
Is a losing hand
You can't take me home
Cause I dance alone

No comments:

Post a Comment