Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm back, and its really me this time.

We are all humans, and lets face it, we are NEVER satisfied with ourselves. This is the third title change for my blog. It was originally My Very Incredibly Unique Life, but as anyone can see, my life is pretty dull. Then it went to Girl of A Thousand Heartaches, but that made me seem more depressed than I really am. So here we go, Title number 3; Adventures of a Teenage Romantic. Hopefully it will stay this way for a while. I think I am finally happy with my blog the way it is, but I still can't get the blue off the background so if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it greatly. I can be a little computer handicapped at times.

I have had writers block for nearly a week and its driving me insane. I have been working on two books at the same time, and neither is really passed the first chapter. So instead, I have been putting together covers for them. I have two covers made but the one cover is too wide for the website I am posting them on. Since, I have been spending a lot of time on the internet, writing and making covers I have neglected the house chores a little bit. That resulted in getting my bedroom door taken away, luckily its back now. I wont be able to do very much writing today, because I have to work (which is very rare for me in the summer). Anyway, I just thought I would let you all know, that I am, indeed, still alive and fully functioning. Not just adding poems and other mindless things on here. So, I'm off to mow for 5 or so hours straight. Have a great day, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment