Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Wil To Live

I havent known you all that long
But I just had to write this song
And its about time you see
Just how much you mean to me

You hold me down
Without you around
I'd fall off the ground
You're the courage behind my fears
You're the laughter in my tears
You're the only thing that got me here

You give me strength
The reason for my faith
You have my heart
Its all I can give
You are my comfort
My Wil to live

First thing you said to me was “hey”
I think I fell in love that day
But I'm not gonna say
You didnt let me feel sorry for myself
And you told me, I should be like nobody else
Now its time to see
Why you make me so happy

You hold me down
Without you around
I'd fall off the ground
You're the courage behind my fears
You're the laughter in my tears
You're the only thing that got me here

You give me strength
The reason for my faith
You have my heart
Its all I can give
You are my comfort
My Wil to live

When my battery is about to die
You're like a charger full of life
I can't explain it, the way im feeling
I just think my heart is finally healing
And you got me believing

And,You hold me down
Without you around
I'd fall off the ground
You're the courage behind my fears
You're the laughter in my tears
You're the only thing that got me here

You give me strength
The reason for my faith
You have my heart
Its all I can give
You are my comfort
My Wil to live
(my wil to liveee, my wil live)

I know I havent known me all that long
But my hearts cant stop singing this songggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment