Tuesday, July 13, 2010

When the rain falls down, thoughts of him flood my brain. I feel completely lost without his face on my screen. I hope that he liked breaking the heart of an innocent girl.Through sorrow and heartbreak, sometimes there's someone that is always there for you. Someone you really don't deserve, but they love you unconditionally. Someone that is there for you no matter what life throws at you, or on occasion when life tends to throw YOU. There is always someone there that never lets you down. That catches you when you dive head first off a cliff. Sometimes God is looking down over your shoulder, and places someone in your life to get you through all the painful times. I am lucky to have someone that will never leave me, and i have several of those people. Thank you, God, for Lexi, Juliana, Anya, Stevey, and of course Wil. I am forever indebted to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment