Friday, August 6, 2010

Ya Think I Would Learn After Time # 999,999

Alright, well I have learned my lesson over and over again. When will I learn? Guys online are not who they say they are, so don't fall in love. My friends keep reminding me not to, but I do anyway. There was a guy I really thought I liked but, he must not have felt the same. So, this time I am going to take the advice of my friends. From here on out, I will only be friends with guys. I have a few good guy friends on Tagged, and I guess that's all I can ask for. They are three totally different guys, but each have their good qualities.

Chris is 17, and from New Hampshire. He likes baseball and cars. I have spent hours today trying to convince him he is not fat. When I see he is online, I just go "Huh, cool." (Indifference). Scott is 15 from North Carolina. He likes surfing, he is the one I was talking about in previous blog. He's had his heart broken a few too many times. He is a sweetheart, and if we lived closer, I'd date him in a heartbeat. When he is online, I go "Yayy Scottie!!" (Like) Then there is Wil, he is 17 and from Iowa [Yay, only 3 hours away!]. I have written numerous blogs about him. He likes baseball, swing sets, alternate rock music, Taylor Swift, The Cardinals, strawberry ice cream...I could go on forever. I have talked to him for a long time, and every day I like him more and more. When I see he is online first I grin and my heart goes into overdrive, then I say "Crap, crap, crap, I want to talk to him, but I don't want to seem too desperate. Oh my gosh, would it kill him to start the conversation." (That is getting pretty close to the big L word). I haven't dropped the word for a while, and hopefully I wont anytime soon, for my own good.

Well, That's All Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment