Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The True Story of Love and Romance

From the start we were against the odds. The skeptics said we didn’t have a chance. Neither realistic nor superstitious people believe in us. Our long distance relationship started on Friday the Thirteenth. It doesn’t stand a chance, Right? Well, we are out to prove them all wrong. I am a Nebraskan country girl, he is a North Carolina beach boy, but we just make sense. We have a lot in common, and there’s no way in hell I am ever going to let him go. We both had rough pasts, and have a lot of baggage. Together we will find a way to bypass the pain and hurt in our lives, and find love and hope in each other. But, how can you fall in love with someone who lives across the country? Don’t ask me to explain how it happened it just did. The only thing I am absolutely sure of right now is that I love Richard Scott Hanson with all of my heart. This is our story; it’s the story of our love and our life. (Insert long and beautiful romance novel) You see, there really isn’t a story yet. I know someday there will be one, and I can go back and fill in the blank. But for now, all I can say is that I love him, and he loves me and we’re crazy…for each other.




I have known Scottie for a few months now, I’m not quite sure how long. We have been dating a little over 2 weeks. So, after such a short time, how can I be in love with him? Like I said before, I’m not sure how it all happened, but it did. I am glad it did, because frankly it’s the best thing that has ever happened to me. I won’t trade his love for anything in the world, and I don’t ever want to be with another guy. Even if we do separate someday, I will never stop loving him. Because loving him is like breathing, it is vital to living. If I stop loving him I will die. There are no if’s, and’s, or but’s about it. I have saved several of our conversations, all of his pictures and some of his messages to me. I have written songs and poems for him, where I profess my undying love for him. I know I sound like I should be in a psych ward, but believe me no one on earth could love Scott, as much as I do. It could be the fact that he is like unlike any other guy I have ever met, or simply the fact that he is strong, sensitive, sweet and caring. He is a true miracle, he has taught me some very valuable lessons, and he is all that keeps me going. I love him more than my life, and I don’t care who knows. I hope everyone in the world can find a love like that, because it truly is the greatest thing on earth and I thank God everyday for putting Scott in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment