Monday, October 4, 2010

Sometimes The Hardest Situations Teach The Most Valuable Lesson...

Well, in a little over 12 hours I will be 16 years old. Yeah, still pretty young, but in love anyway. It was a hard weekend.  Scott and I had a few fights, and I have never cried so much (but of course I was also reading the Last Song).Yet, I have learned from the mistakes we both made. First, I learned that sometimes I need to button my lip and at times listen to my heart not my head. Scott has a funny way of putting it: my mouth writes checks my butt can't cash. He was a little harsh but I deserved it, he doesn't sugar coat things. That is part of why I love him, because like a true friend, hes not afraid to tell me when I messed up, or that I am wrong. Some girls may be offended by this, but I understand where he is coming from and that the criticism is good for me.I know I have never been one to hold my tongue, and especially with him.I don't know what it is about him, but usually I bottle up my feelings, with him I spill my guts every time.

The second thing I learned from all of this is that I can't live without him. Just the thought of him leaving me, just kills me. I hate whenever he is in pain, and knowing I caused some of that plus promising him I would never hurt him, makes me hate myself. These fights were on Saturday, so its been a few days now, but it still hurts me to know that I caused him pain. Now, he has more or less forgiven me, and I am starting to forgive myself and things are getting back to normal. Today he went in for skin cancer surgery, he is alright now just a little sore I would like to thank my friend Anya for helping me pray for him. She's one of the few people in the world that comes close to understanding just how deep my feelings are for him. We haven't quite been dating two months and I already know I could spend a lifetime in his arms. Call me crazy, and I will admit I am crazy...for him! . Lesson of the day: Next time you are upset by something you think someone is doing, Stop and think. Is it really worth getting in a fight over? and Is that person someone you want to lose? If the answers are both no, then bite back the words you were going to say, and just let them explain before you fly off the handle.Well, that's all for now. Goodnight All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment