Sunday, October 24, 2010

We Live; We Learn; We Crash; We Burn

So, Its been a while since I have posted anything. I have had a lot of issues going on lately. With parents and school, it has been crazy. Last week I was completely swamped and Homecoming was shortly before that. Things with me and Scott are pretty good, and tonight I heard his voice for the first time. It was just one word, one simple little "hello" on a voice recording, but I have already fallen in love with it. I am dying to hear more of it soon. My laptop broke; I just got it fixed and its finally back to me.I have a speech to do on Tuesday, and I have to read to the little second graders, too. I just have a lot going on, and I can't write much other than the fact that, I'm in big trouble if I get caught on my laptop right now.

I'm walking on thin ice with my parents, and I really don't want to piss them off any more. I have sat through hours of lectures this weekend. I don't really know how much more I could have taken. Luckily, my brother came home, and the rents don't really like to lecture with him around. I don't know why that is. It feels like I have had a bit too much adrenaline lately. I'm all strung up and ready to crash soon. I guess Scott is right, I have been sneaking around a lot lately. But for him, I would do anything. I am not complaining, I would rather sneak around all the time, then never get to talk to him. He is totally worth any trouble I get in. My parents don't want me to fall in love with someone I don't know. I know Scott, and I know he would never hurt me, and that is good enough for me. He doesn't have to be a superhero, he just has to be himself and I will be satisfied. Well that's all for tonight. I'm ready to crash and burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment