Saturday, February 5, 2011

Miracles Do Happen

Dear God,
I have so much to be thankful for today. After a long night, a lot of tears and prayers and with your strength I got through to a boy who was hell bent on suicide. I got him to realize, maybe only temporarily, that life is indeed worth living. As soon as he warms back up to me, I will show him your light. I have been given a second chance and I will not screw up this time. I will be the person you called me to be. I will not let the ways of the world lead me astray, I wont fall to the pride again. I will rise above and show Satan that he has no more power over me.


"So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death were is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Thank you for blessing me with as second chance to make things right again, and teach me to witness to him. Teach me the right way to love, and Help me to move forward on your path to heaven. In Jesus name,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment