Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finding a Good Cover

Well another rainy day. Dang, I think the clouds assume this is Washington State not Nebraska. Unfortunately I didn't get any writing done today, just kind of moped around the house, and eventually got out and delivered my papers. Yes, I got soaked. No, I was not happy about that. Somedays life smiles down on you, other days it laughs at you, but its always worth living for.

Lately, I have been working on the cover of my new book. I searched through my picture files, looking for the best picture to edit. Then when I found nothing, I started snapping pictures of things around my room. I even set up mini photo shoots, arranging rocks and seashells, it didnt end up working. I actually finally got the perfect shot, of my art collage. I will post the final cover on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment