Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Book Is Finally Up!!

Well, its a beautiful day here in Nebraska. Unfortunately, I will not be writing today. I have a family reunion to go to, which as a typical teenager, is not my most favorite thing to do. I will be gone from about 11:00 to about 5 or 6 tonight. But for any of you blog stalkers that are interested. My book is finally up!!Here is the link to my book, if you would like to read it.

http://www.inkpop.com/projects/109207/life-without-me/

Current Book Stats
Rank--1544
Watch Lists- 4
Pick Lists--10  (was up to 12 last night)
Words--14,514
Chapters--5  (currently working on 6)

I am so, so excited about it. This is my first book to ever submit to inkpop, and I would really appreciate all the support and publicity I can get. This book means everything to me, it is my baby. So any inkpoppers flipping through blogs, go read my book and tell me what you think, please. I appreciate it so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment