Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Newest of the New Book Updates!

Hey there bloggers!
Long time, no post eh? Well I apologize for that. I just wanted to throw a quick update your way while I wait for my water to boil (we are making sweet corn roasting ears tonight, Mmm Mmm Good!). So I have a publisher possibly interested in my book Life Without Me! I am so excited to hear back from her. I have a few more chapters to go until I am finished with it! Ok so for a quick update from figment.com!

Chapters: 16
Words: 20,283
Reading Time: approximately 2 hours
Hearts: 46
Comments: 30
Reviews: 7
Reactions: 29
  -Wow: 15
  -Blush: 1
  -Shiver: 3
  -Cry: 10

So far it is going so well, I have most of the rest planned out and an epilogue wrote up. Once this gets done I will have a few more projects I want to work on and a possible Sequel called "The Pinky Promise". If you dont mind looking me up on figment, the name is Angela Richart, or just search for Life Without Me! Thanks and have a wonderful night.

p.s. You have just wasted 5 minutes of your life reading my pointless blog. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment