Friday, August 12, 2011

Wrapping Up The Novel

Well tomorrow is the Big Day, my due date. When I first started writing this book about ten weeks ago I set the deadline as to when I wanted to be done. August 13 (which has a very special personal meaning to me) is when I wanted to have everything roughly written down. I have about 2-3 Chapters left to finish up today and then maybe some editing tomorrow for the final project. Once it is finished I will be sending it to a publisher from JustFiction! Edition. Hopefully my manuscript with be able to be sold as an ebook. As soon as I find out whether or not it is publishable I will let you all know.
I am so grateful for all the advice and critiques I have gotten so far. I love getting feedback on my work. It is great encouragement to know that people out there enjoy my writing and appropriate things from it. I love all my figment followers! If you would like to look at my work the links are on the "Project Links" page or just go to your figment.com account and search me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment