Monday, May 20, 2013

Things That Make Me Bawl Like a Colicky Two Month Old

So this here post is entirely dedicated to the one and only Her Royal Fatness. She's the most amazing girl in my life and I wouldn't be here without her...Literally, she's saved me from crashing my car on more than one occasion. Anyways, she made me an art project with writing on it and gave it to me for a graduation gift. I went over to her house last night to pick it up and she was hoping I'd cry reading it. Well, anyone who knows much about me knows I can't show emotion well. I've cried in front of like a half a dozen people my entire life, Kleenex Boy being one. But anyway, I thought I'd share with you all what she wrote, because rereading over it today made me bawl like a baby.

"Angie Rich, what can I say? You're graduating and I hate you for it. I miss you tons although I hate to admit that. I will because I love you to pieces. You are my best friend. Although you are smart, brilliant, spectacular, a complete genius and I am completely dumb. I'm an airhead. Our personalities clash, but that's okay we find a way to make it all work. I know I don't show you how much you mean to me, but I really do care about you. I just know you don't understand my ways and I don't always understand yours. But you are a beautiful and amazing person. You can never forget that. No matter what, never think differently of yourself. You honestly have to be one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out. You have a big heart, a little too kind to those who do not deserve it, but I know you cant help that. Just never let anyone take advantage of you. I won't always be around to protect you.

Which leads me to my next point. You're angry right now, I think at me. I wish I could protect you from those kinds of dangers, from me or anyone. You may not think that I will understand, but you should try me. Try me. I'll try to be more understanding from now on. I'll call you a million times when you graduate. I'll be so bored in school, Cant you just not graduate til next year? Please, oh please?

Angie, I know you will go far in life. You make something great of yourself. You'll be famous! Just shoot for the stars. Dream  big and never let some guy bring you down. I can see you marrying an absolutely handsome man. You'll have the house of your dreams, the jobs, or job? The kids, you'll have it all. Believe in yourself like I believe in you Anyone should be jealous of you. You've got the beauty, the brains and a kind heart and soul. Dont forget about me when you graduate Because I'll never forget you. I love you. -Her Royal Fatness"

^Is this not the sweetest thing you've ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment