Thursday, May 16, 2013

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it does

Oh. My. Gosh. Do you not just LOVE this new look? I personally think its my best blog look ever. Ah but back to BB. So as I mentioned last night, a lot can happen in a year and a half to mess up my plans of being with him when he gets here. So here's the complete list.

Things That Could Happen In The Next Year and a Half That Would Not Allow Me To Be With Blogger Boy

 1. Global world domination by an invading species of aliens from Pluto.
 2. I could see someone get shot, go into Witness Protection and be forced to fake my own death.
 3. I could be horribly disfigured in a car accident and need a face transplant.
 4. I might try saving a choking cat and wind up with the Bubonic Plague
 5. A summer tornado might come through and kill me in my sleep.
 6. Her Royal Fatness would shank me in the yard to win the respect of the cholos.
 7. I could meet some really cute guy I like, who kidnaps me and forces me to wash his beard every day.
 8. Struck by lightning...it's possible.
 9. Plain and simple, I could get fat.
10. He could just wake up one day and realize what an idiot I am and never speak to me again?

Perhaps my imagination is a touch too vivid. I'm the girl who hates watching someone put a cake in an oven, cause I can just see them accidentally touching the wire rack and burning their hands to a crisp. Paranoid? Maybe. Caring. Definitely. I dont know if BB is perfect for me, but I'd really like the chance to find out for sure, personally. I'm a patient person, though. Hells I waited a year and a half for Kleenex Boy to want me, I can do the same for someone I know does. So it looks like I'll be waiting in this tower a bit longer. In the wise, wise words of Inigo Montoya... "You do not  think that you could a speed it up a bit....I hate waiting...." 

So Blogger Boy, if you're reading this. I will be patient. I'll wait, because you know what? I think you just might be worth it, boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment