Thursday, October 31, 2013

First Official Breakup Report: Day One

This year sucks. I am nineteen years old and today I'm experiencing my very first official break up. Now as far as the relationship goes, it was a three week affair. It was a mutual break up, but that doesn't make it any less painful.
I've had a lot of time to imagine what my first relationship would be like, and how my first break up would go. Even the last week of our relationship, I kind of felt like this was coming eventually. So in a way, I've prepped myself for this day for years. There's just a few things missing...
I mean I anticipated the sweatpants, messy bun and the crying. But I also imagined a bucket of ice cream and a bunch of girls sitting around telling me I'm better off. Unfortunately, said friends, don't exist and I ran out of ice cream a week ago and I'm too lazy and miserable to go out and buy myself some more. Instead I'm sitting around the house in my breakup attire blogging to a non existent following about my miserable life.
I mean I do have friends, it just so happens that none of them have the time anymore to see if I'm really okay. It's almost tempting to go home to my parents and get a hug from them, however the drive wouldnt be worth the few hours I'd get to be with them. Idk, will this Cinderella ever have a happily ever after?

No comments:

Post a Comment